The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Hazy and 70 this morning with a predicted high near 80. All the storms predicted last night went to the south of me. Rain gauge had a quarter inch of rain. Counties to the west and east of me both had tornadoes..

Got a call from my daughter who works here in town. Said she was the only one in the store and couldn't leave for lunch. I played dad dash (kind of like door dash only cheaper) and took her some food. Then my other daughter called later from South Dakota and wanted me to do a dad dash with some of her favorite Mexican food from a local restaurant here in town. She always has to go there whenever she comes home. I may have found out what the excitement was the other night. In the police log there was a report of a burglary in progress less than two blocks form my house just before the yelling and the flashing police lights woke me up. Pure speculation but the facts fit.

Not much on my agenda for today. I've already been to Walmart and the grocery store. Next up will be a bike ride followed by ???

Continuing prayers for Frank and others as needed.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 07-15-2021, 09:41 AM