The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, rise and shine, the end of yet another workweek. We had a rain storm rumble through here yesterday morning, got a whopping 1/8", better than 0", so we'll take what we get. The evening news was all about torrential rains and flooding. I don't see that on the rain map, the extreme southwest area got up to 1/4", not enough to flood. Flagstaff, that's different, they showed a video of a car floating down the street there. One thing they do on the TV news is to show shots that are years old, but don't say that, or talk about 1 1/2" of rain, but don't say when or where.

Weather forecast for today: who knows, go ask those TV soothsayers.......

I think today is clear to do as I wish. I really wish to go out of town, just not sure where to go. My son Pat and his family is headed to San Diego for a week. They call us, "Zonies" there, I guess because that's a good place for us Arizonians to go cool off for a while. We pay the price when we do but it's worth it with highs in the mid-70's and living like a beach bum for a while. Great place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there, that's why we're Zonies...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-16-2021, 06:18 AM