The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is bright and sunny and a hot as Mikey said. Temperature is 92 which is supposed to be the high. Heat Advisory until tomorrow evening when there may be some storms.

Got up early and let the dog out and feed the cats and Guinea pigs. Decided to go back to bed, a perk of being retired. Got up a few hours later have been doing chores. I am in the process of doing the heavy-duty cleaning of the 1st floor floors. Did the kitchen yesterday. I am waiting for the breakfast nook to dry so I can wax it. I will probably have to run to the hardware store to get more wax.

I began fiddling with the engine terminal again. This is a major change. I moved the location and things seem to fit better. I have the coaling tower in place. I have a sanding tower and water column to assemble. I also needed to order a second water column. I think I found the place for the water tower, the sand storge, and the cinder conveyer. Now I need to work in the engine house. Will work on it more tonight.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-16-2021, 12:17 PM