The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, the start of a new week, and more than halfway through July already. Just means one thing, only two more months of blazing heat. Got those signs in front of schools saying that school starts in a few weeks. I remember when I was in school in NJ, we started the day after Labor Day, but then, our term didn't end until mid-June. Here they end a lot sooner. It never made sense to me starting classes when it's still well over 100.

The Phoenix Suns lost again last night, they may have to cancel that victory party they've been planning. Up 2-0, now down 2-3. I'm not into sports, but it's hard to avoid here if you want to watch the local news, even the newspaper's headlines and front page was dedicated to the game. Yesterday's newspaper had 8 pages of local, national and world news, but 16 pages in the sports sections. You can see where their priorities are.

Just going to kick back today and rest. Do my P/T exercises, would like to go out to eat, still not use to doing that alone. Since I'm surrounded by retirement communities, I guess that's not unusual to see older folks eating alone, but I'm  still hesitant. The pandemic thing didn't help that either. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-18-2021, 06:38 AM