The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Still hazy from the smoke but otherwise fairly nice again today. 64 at the moment headed for the mid 80s. 90s by Thursday.

Yesterday went fairly well. I set a new personal best in swimming the half mile - 25 minutes and 48 seconds. After lunch I mowed the yard and then trimmed some bushes by the front steps. Remember the bike ride I talked about yesterday? Well, I guess I'm going to be part of that. Not the whole thing though. Wile I was digging out some volunteer trees yesterday one of the neighbors walked over and invited me to ride with him but only for 13 miles from Callender to Fort Dodge on Monday. It's only 13 miles and only one really nasty hill. Then wander around downtown with the other people and maybe have a drink or two. The biggest drawback is that we won't be able to ride until about 3 in the afternoon and the high is supposed to be near 90. This morning I need to make a run to Walmart to stock up on Powerade among other things.

All stay safe.

Tom

Edit to add: gas price goofiness strikes again. Last Tuesday gas prices jumped from $2.82 to $2.99. As of yesterday the price is back to $2.82. Go figure!
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 07-20-2021, 06:22 AM