The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, big storm last night, some areas got 2 1/2", most got at least 1/2" all except us, we got ZERO....again. The storm stayed on the east and to the north of us. Still suppose to be a good chance of rain today, temps in the low 90's... suppose to be.

I had the shocking news yesterday that our shooting area was, "gated". It bothered me so much that I had to go look for myself. It's almost a 60 mile drive and I left shortly after noon, but it was bad info. Not posted, no gates or fences, and in fact, someone took the time to remove a lot of the target junk and even some of the garbage that was dumped there. I brought a gun I wanted to test since it was misfiring and had put the bolt assembly in my new ultrasound cleaner. I fired about 50 rounds through it without a misfire, so I have another use for that ultrasound since there was no way I was going to take that assembly apart. It was 104 when I got there so I didn't hang around too long.

Charlie, about Hoover Dam, I heard a few times that the concrete inside is still curing, some 90 years later.

Got a free day today, maybe I'll go get the truck washed, that should guarantee rain...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-23-2021, 06:26 AM