The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good July 25th, yeah, we are but a week away from August. Time is really zipping by. At least the, "Christmas in July", and those "July Black Friday" sales will be behind us. For some reason, they irritate me. Speaking of irritating, they were suppose to stop all those spam calls with phony phone numbers, they haven't, at least Cox Communication hasn't, they are as prolific as ever.

Well, us folks on the west side finally got some rain. Got woke up around 11:30 and again around 1:00 with thunder. Was too sleepy to get up and see if we got any rain. Friday we had lots of thunder, but barely a dribble of rain. The rain map shows we got close to a half-inch last night, less than those on the east side, but we'll take what we can get. Temps never got past the mid-80's, but then again, right now they're saying we have 97% humidity, so it's muggy at best.

Not sure what my plans are for today, still working on those Main St. stores, need to plant them and do some landscaping. Also have to fix a site to put my scratchbuilt "Hayden Flour" grain elevator. That survived five moves relatively unscathed. I think that's enough to keep me busy and out of trouble for a while...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-25-2021, 06:29 AM