The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a 83 going up to 87. When I first went out I thought it wasn't bad but after a few minutes I got my butt back inside. The humidity feels like it is stating to pump up.

Did some running yesterday. Had to go and pick up an online order in Delaware at Bed Bath and Beyond. Stopped in the PetSmart next door but they were out of the canned prescription dog food. That means the adventure starts for trying to find some later this week. Not sure what we are doing today. I was going to clean the fish pond filter but I cut my finger the other day and it has not healed as much as I hoped. I don't want to play in the muck that will be in the filter until the finger is a little better. Last thing I need is an infection.

The wife has part two of the stress test tomorrow so she is stressing a little today over it.

I did get to run some trains. I started converting an old AHM Burlington Northern sleeper to Kadee couplers but I can't find my #56 drill bit along with a few others. I ordered some new ones from Micro-Mark. In addition I ordered a new cradle. I was going to work on the Bachmann steamer but my homemade cradle is too small.

I am going to see how the wife feels.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-25-2021, 11:28 AM