The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, all is calm right now. TV weather guy showed a shot of a dust storm somewhere on the SE side, but it didn't last. No significant rain anywhere, a shower in Tonopah where we go shooting, and a few up in Wickenburg. They have recovered both the 4-year old and the teenager that got swept away while crossing flooding washes. They continually warn everyone not to do it, yet there are dozens of water rescues after a severe storm. They say that six inches of running water is enough to sweep a person off their feet, one foot is enough to sweep a car downstream.

So much for that, getting really tired of being asked to take surveys. Saw a doctor the other day and by the time I got home, I had an email request to provide my opinion on how the appointment went. I got one the other day, they wanted to know how my telephone call with "Leo" went, hadn't a clue who Leo is. Bought something from Home Depot a while back, they didn't like some of my remarks and wouldn't put my "review" up. Why ask if you didn't care to know, good or bad? Got a survey from an imaging dep't, and they called when I said that I couldn't recommend them. I told them that wasn't my place, referrals all come from doctors, not patients. She agreed. Someone, like Survey Monkey, is making big bucks and irritating a lot of folks in the process Icon_mad ...........

Have a great day everyone, stay cool and stay dry.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-29-2021, 06:05 AM