The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, got woke up a few hours ago with a storm passing through, dropped around 1/4". Started raining again a few minutes ago, just what we need.

Today is Brenda's last day at Brenda's Kitchen. A few of us regulars chipped in for a going away present. Will find out what it is this morning. She and her husband Rick has had this restaurant for over 22 years. Let's hope the new owners treat us the same way that Brenda has, like family.

Working on my layout, got most all my old structures unpacked. A lot of them have damage, a few are warped, many broken parts, all repairable. Gunna keep me busy for a while. Tomorrow, Pat, my son, is coming over and we'll build the layout extension. A few years ago, I built the layout myself, age is now making the difference, plus it's nice to be able to work together on a project, besides, I've got the table saw..........

Frank, looks like things are going your way, keep it up my friend. You and everyone else have a great day and a even better weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-30-2021, 06:02 AM