The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, got up a few minutes early this morning, got two appointments today. Called the yard guy yesterday morning, showed up late in the afternoon and they didn't leave until 6:00, they worked the hottest part of the day trimming a couple of huge cacti. One prickly pear was about to take over the front yard, now it looks more reasonable.

David, your battery should be closer to 14 volts rather than 12. One trick is to measure the voltage when the starter is running. If the voltage drops, you have a bad battery. You can also turn on your headlights and watch them dim as you try to start it.

I think it'll be a bit cooler today, suppose to only get to 111, but even then, no two forecasters agree.

No change in our gas prices, Tucson is the lowest in the state at $2.68, but I'm not driving 300 miles round trip just to save a few dollars. What gets me is that there are three Costco's in Phoenix selling gas for $2.79,  but it's $2.92 here, a few miles away.  I find that true with other stations as well, higher prices at some stations than at others depending on where they are.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-05-2021, 06:08 AM