The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

This has been a crazy week and I have not had much time to sit down at the computer. The testing has continued with my wife. Last night she had a sleep study. I went with her since she is diabetic just in case there were any blood sugar issues which there was with a low blood sugar at one point. Not sure how much data they collected as she barely slept the entire night. I got no sleep as they had me using some kind of reclining chair contraption that was closer to a medieval torture device. They let us go around 5:30 am saying they got six hours worth of data. We came home and crashed for a couple of hours. We got up did a few things and both fell asleep this afternoon.

She had been doing the testing so she can get surgery to remove a precancerous condition. The surgery has been postponed twice due to completing all these various tests. The issues she is having with the cardiologist's office staff is a tale unto itself and not a good one. The surgery is now scheduled for the first week of September which means she has to go through another round of preadmission testing.

If all goes well tomorrow we are leaving on short family vacation to Virginia Beach. This vacation has been rescheduled three times. Originally we were going to go to Florida. First we changed it because of Hurricane Elsa and then we decided not to go to Florida due to the covid situation there.

I did manage to open and look at my possible next structure kit. I am thinking of building the Walters Passenger Platforms.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-05-2021, 04:30 PM