The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. I'm hungry, that's what happens when you have a "fasting" medical test. Fortunately, it's early enough that I won't waste away from lack of food. Misngth

Charlie, that is absolutely unbelievable, a plug-in voltmeter with digital display and USB charging port for under $3.00. I found adapter cables that cost way more than that. Nice find. Sounds like you're having fun with your RV. I did some renovations to a RV while living in it for a few months way long ago, it was fun and productive and kept me out of trouble. Now, at my age, I can't get in trouble if I wanted to... Nope

I get notified almost daily about local auctions. I'm looking for some tools and ammo and always get outbid. There's one just a few miles from me that had a whole lot of HO cars and engines up for auction a few weeks ago. This week, they have a bunch of S gauge. Not sure that I know anyone that models S, but it's there if anyone wants to bid on it.

Prayers for everyone in need. Take care and have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-06-2021, 06:39 AM