The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Well, good Saturday morning to ya all. Got an extra hour sleep in, that's good. Most folks my age take naps during the day, it's a rare occasion when I do that.

Moving along very slowly on my layout extension, next week temps will be down in the low 100's with a decent chance of rain. I'm still amazed that no two forecasts are alike, but at least they all show a similar trend. Maybe if they're right, I'll be able to finish it up in the garage. No rush, I'm still working on the hill to support the town water tower.

I did order some .22LR ammo at a great price, my concern is that they no longer show it as in stock, and my order hasn't been shipped yet. No biggie, we've decided that it's still too hot to even think about going target shooting. I was watching an old "Columbo" the other day, the guy was shot with a .22, the murderer used a .45 with a "converter tube" slipped in the barrel. The fallacy there is that it couldn't possibly work that way, a .22 is a rim fire, while a .45 is a center fire. Regardless, many of those shows from back then are being rerun and they're fun to watch even now when you can pick out a lot of dumb things they got away with back then.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-07-2021, 07:01 AM