The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Sunday, a day of rest so it's said. Went shopping at Walmart the other day, lots of shelves empty again. No panic buying, just that lots of things are still in warehouses, on boats, waiting for trucks, or yet to be manufactured, all because they can't get workers. It's crazy right now.

Tom, thanks for the update on Frank, we still have him in our prayers.

Today will be less hot, 107 or so, tomorrow it starts to get decent, around 100 +/- with a good chance of rain. Some prognosticators give us a better chance than others. They claim that they have the latest in weather forecasting equipment, but I just picture them standing around a boiling cauldron looking for signs of what the weather is going to be. Icon_e_surprised There's one TV station that announces that it's a "weather action day", what the heck does that mean? Got my yard cleaned up of weeds and a few overgrown cacti trimmed, weeds love rain, so my forecast is that rain is likely, and I did that without any equipment. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-08-2021, 06:19 AM