The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning. 
         Praying for Frank. I miss his posts. Hope to see him make a complete recovery. 

I have been missing in action here do to continued work on the 1981 motorhome I bought.  I am glad that so far everything I knew I had to fix was not as hard as I thought it would be. We are completely doing the interior. There was a little water damage that I wanted to fix and I have one side done now, A few studs were dry rotted from water but there was enough wood that wasn't damaged so it was an easy repair on the right side. We did clean and reseal the roof where it had been leaking. It had been fixed, but the fix stopped the leak but you just have to quit applying sealer and remove and start over at some point in time.  The big problem has been finding material. I bought what I thought was wood paneling (on line pick up in store ) and it turned out to be some kind of composite material that appears to be made from paper. I must find some wood. I don't want to use 1/4 in if I don't have to as it just adds more work for that extra 1/8 in in thickness and the stores here are out of 1/8 in plywood. Hardboard is too unforgiving in humid areas so I want to avoid that. 

They are saying we will have a nice day today but storms are in the forecast for Tuesday. 

Everyone have a great Monday.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-09-2021, 06:44 AM