The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, yup, it did rain yesterday, nope, none of it got this far west. Got to the I-17 and stopped except for a bunch up in Wickenberg, just to the north of  us.

Got an early morning appointment today, can either make breakfast at home, or wait until after my appointment. I watch some of these cooking shows and figure they need one where all the contestants are required to use pre-packaged food out of cans, boxes or frozen bags of stuff, and just have a microwave to cook it in. Another thing they need to invent are disposable pots and pans. They got the disposable dishes  and silverware down pretty good, I'd just like to cook dinner and not have to wash anything afterwards.

My son Pat is coming over after work to help me set up my new benchwork. Yesterday was cool, (around 93), so I was able to finish building to parts, just a bit of sanding before we assemble it. Got enough foam sheets left over to fit, so I'll be good to start adding track by tomorrow. Next big project, clean the garage, must have a half-ton of MDF dust on everything. Need a hazmat suite I think... Icon_e_surprised
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-10-2021, 06:36 AM