The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, really weird weather yesterday. TV news showed flooded streets and washes on the east side, one area got over 3" in a few hours, a big hole of no rain where we were right in the center. Another big storm up north heading our way around 5PM, dumped everything it had up in Wickenburg, no a drop our way. Today's forecast, low 90's, high humidity, maybe rain, likely not.

Got the benchwork extension up, almost finished cleaning up the garage yesterday, will work on both today, just really sweaty out there so I'm cleaning up in short bits. The power company advises me that I used 32% more energy last week than the week before. I wonder why, humidity is high enough to water the lawn so the A/C seems to never turn off.

Frank, good to see your back home. We wish you the best, sometimes the side affects are worse than the ailment. Take care, stay strong and you know you're in everyone's prayers.

Have a great day today everyone, do something that you enjoy while you're at it.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-11-2021, 06:07 AM