The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Saturday morning to you all. Hallelujah, There was some misdirected rain last night and it wound up in our neighborhood. I'm sure it was intended for the east side, but they got their share regardless, some places there got 2 1/2", we got close to 1", still respectable given that we haven't seen much of this seasons storms, had one here about three weeks ago while the east side has been dumped on just about every day for the past two weeks.

I could hear the storm while trying to go to sleep, an hour after I drifted off, my cell phone woke me up with this 95dB screeching sound, saying that there's an "emergency flood warning" out for the area. Just one thing, my cell phone area code is in the east side, so there's no problems in our area, but if there is, they won't alert me because of that. Gotta turn those notifications off, they never come during the day, just like the "'amber alerts", always happens while you're sleeping.

Temps still in the 90's until the end of next week, some chance of rain every day as well.

Tom, sorry for your loss, I know how they can quickly become part of the family.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-14-2021, 07:03 AM