The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, well, almost good afternoon everyone. Got a real late start today, woke up, thought it was Saturday and went back to sleep for almost two hours. Really screwed up my morning, church, needed gas and had a pre-op appointment at the hospital. Got it all done and finally had some breakfast.

Speaking of power outages, lots of that here the past few days. Gila Bend, about 50 miles to the south of us declared an emergency, water rescues, power poles down and a few folks that didn't make it. Big storm, just went right passed us.

Ordered some .22LR ammo on the Internet, got a decent price and UPS says it'll be here tomorrow. Looked through the Sunday newspaper ads and, whoa, a popular local sports store has .22LR on sale with a coupon for less than I paid for what I got on the Internet. Ran over there right away, no long lines, no feeding frenzy, and they had stock. Could be that the ammo shortage is easing up a bit? Prices may never get back to what they were a year ago, but I'm happy with what I got and what I paid.

I've been using Firefox browser for years, a few months ago they made a change to the spacing of their drop-down bookmark menus. There were always workarounds to get the spacing back, but last week, version 91 cannot be changed the same way. The wider spacing is for those that have touch screens, but it's an annoyance for those of us that just use a mouse. so if anyone hears of a current workaround, please let me know.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-15-2021, 01:02 PM