The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, rained again last night, got up to 1/2" north of us around Wickenburg and south of us all the way to Apache Junction, but not a drop our way. Forecasts are confusing, as usual, one says 51% chance of rain another says 0 for the same day. Did see an unusual sight on the news, the roadbed washed out in Gila Bend and the train was stopped, bridging about a 50' gap. Not sure what was holding up the one car with two containers, it was sitting on the track with nothing below but rushing water.

Good to see you getting around a bit Frank, keep it up.

Just one appointment today, had one yesterday over at the hospital, a Sunday, for all my pre-op testing. Good time, really quick check-in and testing and I guess those folks are working 24/7. Got another Covid-19 test, the last time I think the guy pushed the swab clear into my brain, Eek this time the gal was a bit more gentle. You have to wonder why the swab sticks are about 10" long, giving them the idea that they can go deep. Waiting Sounds like a football play.....

Have a great day everyone, stay safe and prayers for all those folks in Afghanistan.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-16-2021, 06:13 AM