The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
       Mow the grass day then more work on the RV. Still had a leak in the roof so I climbed a ladder and started scraping. There was enough sealer on it to seal a hundred RV's which actually made it easy. It has hardened and brittle so it came off in huge chunks. The roof underneath is like new so a quick caulk along the seam should do the trick. I will have to remove the molding at some point to do it right but I want to make it water tight for now. 
       Don, make sure the doc sends the paper work in correctly. We just fought the insurance and the lab over a bill for lab work because the lab sent the bill to our insurance co but in another state We pay 9 bucks for this but they wanted 486 dollars for the same test. I called them and told them if they wanted their money do it right. They kept sending me a bill for the 486 so I finally called them and told them that I was not responsible for their mistake and there was no way I was going to pay it. It must have worked because the bill was marked paid when I checked online.
        I hope there is lots of rain in the Lake Mead water shed. You need a moratorium for any more people moving into your area or no one will have any water there. I still find it amazing that you folks pay less for water than the folks that live in town here. 
        Prayers for everyone and as always praying for a cure for all diseases. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-20-2021, 08:56 AM