The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people. Really going slow, literally. My best position is lying down, but the doctor wants me to move around. A bit sadistic, but I try. Not much appetite, but don't have any desire to even get something into the microwave. Like Mikey says, getting old is not for the faint of heart. But... it beats the alternative.

Frank, good to see that you're able to get around better, gotta take baby steps sometimes.

Tom, that's kind of high for gas, usually we're higher than most places. Right now, Costco is the lowest in our neighborhood, at $2.79, most others are at $3.09. I've not bought gas anywhere but Costco since they opened nearby a year ago. Oil prices are really dropping, why don't we see that at the pumps?

Speaking of neighborhoods, here's a map of the rain gauges throughout our county showing the rain for the past seven days. Notice the bullseye, right where we live, not a drop. How that's possible is mind boggling. That's Wickenburg up in the top-left, and below that just north of I-10 is where we normally go target shooting.

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-21-2021, 07:36 AM