The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, warming up here, some say 112 by Thursday. Who cares, I'm staying inside.

Charlie and Tom, it's hard to believe how many folks think that they can get by in this world without putting in a effort. In any business, the customer is the ONLY reason for your being. If you have a model that needs tweaking, then adjust or lose out, but don't change for change alone. Brenda's used to have 10-15 regulars in drinking coffee and chatting well before she was "opened". Yesterday, two of us waited outside and it was close to 6:00. One more showed up around 6:00 just as the owner left. The cook was the one that came over to talk to us.  A few more regulars showed up later, but you have to wonder why things have to be, "their way". The new owner still hasn't gone around to meet the regulars, and it's a lot easier now that there are fewer of them. No biggie, some of us regulars are headed to Denny's this morning, not sure where some of the others are going now.

Tomorrow, my ISP says that they'll be shut down all morning to make improvements to their service. This means even my landline phone won't work.

Take care and do something today that you really enjoy doing......
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-24-2021, 06:10 AM