The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, down to the last few minutes before my ISP pulls the plug for the next seven hours in order to provide us with better service. Or so they say.... The only thing is they want  us to reboot our modems, then our routers once they come back on the air, they say they will notify us by email once they're back up, just how are we going to know that if we need to reboot everything first. 35

My Trainmaster order supposedly shipped yesterday. Just can't track it yet. Sometimes your tracking # doesn't track, I had a package a few weeks ago that showed it was still at the shipping facility for a week, then magically showed up here. I had one that was on a local truck out for delivery for two weeks before it wound up back in the warehouse and finally did get delivered. All different shippers, UPS, FedEx, USPS.

As for the weather, we're looking at 110-112 for the next few days. I really have to wonder about these weather people, the TV lady said yesterday that these temps were running about normal for this time of year, then a few minutes later said they were excessive and close to record. And they get big bucks for figuring this out. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-25-2021, 06:05 AM