The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good friends, another scorcher in store for today, 112, one degree shy of the record for today. By Tuesday, we're going to be back down into the low 90's. I remember a very long time ago when people thought extreme temperature changes could, "make you sick". Yeah, sick of the changes maybe. We're just a few weeks away from Fall, we need to see some leaves falling...

Good to see you stop by Jim, we wish you the best and glad to see you're able to get some modeling in.

Went to a different place for breakfast yesterday, did not feel comfortable there even though four out of the five that were there used to be at Brenda's. Going back to Brenda's this morning, just because. But, if the new owner doesn't seem to care about her customers, we give it little hope.

Today is a free day, no appointments. Progress is slow on my layout, but I am able to work more on Tower Hill. Just waiting for my Trainmaster order to arrive, USPS says delivery to my post office box on Saturday, sometime before 9:00PM. Yup, need to stand in line at the Post Office Saturday night so I'll be the first in line on Monday when they open. Nope

Take care everyone and have a great day. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-26-2021, 06:11 AM