The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 70 at the moment with a predicted high near 90 again. Humidity levels are through the roof. 70% chance for heavy (2-3 inch) rains this evening. Sunrise this morning was very orange.

Yesterday did not go to plan. Started swimming laps and had something irritate my eye. Gave up after 6 laps (normal is 18 laps). About 11 I tried buying a new Xbox from Walmart. Because of the popularity and scarcity of them Walmart put in an extra hoop to jump through. By the time I had that figured out they were gone again. At least I'll be ready for next time.

I've been fortunate for two years in a row now. No acorns dropping from my two big oak trees. In years past I've taken as much as a couple hundred pounds of acorns to the yard waste disposal. Fall is approaching as the tree in the back yard is already dropping leaves. It's always the first to drop leaves in the fall and the last to get leaves in the spring.

Tom - hope your wife is feeling better today.

Frank - glad to hear you're doing well. I know first hand (twice) how hard it is to keep the weight.

Prayers for those in need especially those struggling in Afghanistan.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 08-26-2021, 06:37 AM