The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a rainy 70 going up to 77.

The pre-admission testing went well for my wife. The hardest thing was getting the records from her ER visit earlier in the week. Different hospital system.

I ran some trains last night.

Today we are not doing much. The wife feels a little exhausted from the testing. I might try to see if she wants to go for a ride later. At some point I would like to finish weathering the passenger station platforms.

Don, we have our favorite breakfast place that we used to go to every other weekend before covid. Covid hit them hard since they were only a breakfast lunch joint with a small dining area. They were closed for a while but eventually opened for takeout four days a week. We would ordered from them at least once a month. When things reopened and my wife felt safe enough to eat out we started going back. The first few times we sat outside. They had commandeered a portion of the parking lot and set up a tent for outdoor seating. Eventually when it got too hot we ventured inside. One of the owners who always talked to us before covid came to our table and greeted us warmly and thanked us for coming back. Owners like that are why I go back to certain places.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-28-2021, 01:13 PM