The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, cloudy yesterday, but it didn't last and decided to get hot just one more day. Today, they're saying some heavy rain later today into tomorrow morning. The hurricane hit Mexico yesterday and is heading our way as a storm. Temps in the mid to low 90's all week.

Wow Jim, snowbirds this early. They must be confused or lost, the rule is, not before October 1st, send them all back Waiting .

Got lots of time this week to work on my layout. I hit it in short periods with plenty of rest in between, the doctor wants me to be active and I am feeling better each day, just have a bunch of incisions to heal after being operated on by a doctor-assisted robot. The effort now is to get the insurance company to agree that they need to pay for all that. My doctor's office manager is dealing with it now, I don't need that extra stress and concern she says.

Frank, sounds like you're doing fine, keep it up my friend. Don't know if you have one of those fancy new watches, but I understand that they monitor your heart, take your pulse rate and even your O2 level. My son's MIL has one and it told her that she was in aFib. The doctor didn't believe her until he did his own tests, he is now a believer.

Take care everybody and have a fun and safe day.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-31-2021, 06:14 AM