The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and here we are at another Friday and three days into September already. Football starting up, although I'm not sure just how much I'll watch, especially when they don't respect our National Anthem, or our country, yet don't mind taking a few million dollars for playing their games here.

Things change, we could hit 100 today and on through next week, we're finished with the rain for a while as well. Still too hot to go target shooting, plus the doctor says I'm not to lift more than 15# for two months. I'll figure something out when the temps drop to reasonable.

Just taking some sitting down time and trying to paint the vehicles that I bought. The plastic ones are easy, the bodies come off so windows don't get in the way, but the pewter ones are frustrating to the point that I will probably strip the ones I've done and start over. I've got a number of different magnifying lenses and lamps and some brushes with just a few hairs, but remember, we're talking N scale and hands that don't work as well as they used to.

I hope Tom's wife's surgery was successful, prayers for her and all others in need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-03-2021, 06:35 AM