The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Saturday, my chance to sleep in, and sleep in I did, usually up by 4:00, didn't get up today until 5:30. I know, that's even early for some folks, but ever since my stint in the USAF, I've been used to those hours. Just no longer have a barrack guard to wake you up.

Thanks Tom, I do better each day, but since my robotic surgery required five small incisions, they are still bothersome. No stitches, they glued them all and the glue is just now starting to come loose. The wonders of science... Worship I saw the machine, it was gigantic and looked more like a four-headed Hydra than Robbie the Robot. Icon_e_surprised

It did hit 100 yesterday, a bit higher for the next week or so. They do have some rain guesses for later in the week, when and the chances are in debate. I'll know it rained when I see puddles in the street. The TV lady had compiled the rain totals since the start of our Monsoon season, she says we got around 4" here in Surprise, I'm skeptical about that, she also showed some areas getting over 11" which is more than our normal yearly total, and we still have a couple of weeks left in the season. They're still talking about cutting back on water usage.

Not much planned for this holiday weekend. It is Labor Day on Monday, the only real change in my life is that they collect the garbage one day later next week. I could give myself the day off, but I wouldn't know the difference.

Take care and have a great weekend....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-04-2021, 07:59 AM