The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, nothing different going on this way. Still hot, still high humidity and dew point, still no rain. Still hard to get a doctor appointment. My doctor is down to three days a week, appointments with him are out four months. Had to see one of his PA's, even then it was a week before one was available. It could be that everyone that waited through the Covid-19 thing is now ready to see a doctor. It'll get worse when the snowbirds arrive, they not only jam up the Post Office and stores, but doctor offices as well.

Whoever came up with the idea to sell unpainted pewter N scale vehicles had to have streak of sadism in them. Whomever fell for buying some, (me), has to be a bit masochistic, or just plain dumb. I bought some plastic ones and a bunch of pewter. Plastic comes apart so the windows and wheels are separated and easy to paint, but one person can build a full-sized car or truck in less time than it's taking me to just paint a pewter one. I've got layers of magnification and brushes so small you can count the bristles but the results look like a kindergarten project. Fortunately, I have an ultrasonic cleaner that strips them so I can start anew. Got one pretty much done, only five more to go.

Frank, looks like you're doing better, it'll take time, there's a rule, the older we are, the longer it takes for anything we do, anything....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-05-2021, 06:36 AM