The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, hot, hot, hot, it's getting old, we should top last year which was up there. I know, there are folks a lot worse off, cleaning up what's left from hurricanes, twisters and flooding and my heart goes out to them. We know how to deal with the heat, but we are also permitted to complain as well.

Speaking of complaining, the voters approved the sale of recreational pot, and the legislature passed a bill that allows betting on sports games. College, professional and probably Little League wagers are OK, and now folks are complaining about the TV ads that go with these things. Someone should have thought ahead a bit, they are just now wondering what affect this will have on the children. 35

Jim, sorry to see you're still having problems, lets hope they can sort things out. You are in our prayers as well.

Today is Labor Day here in the US, a day of tribute to those who work, which should be most everyone except use retirees that have earned the right not to have to work. I guess other countries have their tribute days as well, but this is ours, and the unofficial end of summer, so relax and have another hot dog or burger. Me, I was going to have BBQ ribs, but I forgot to take them out of the freezer. Icon_redface
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-06-2021, 06:08 AM