The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I hope everyone is doing well this morning. I missed National Star Trek Day yesterday, although I did watch towards the ends of their first and last movies. I've got some of the others recorded to watch anytime.

The heat is relentless, no relief until the end of next week. There's still a few 110 days there, today only 109. This could go down as one of the hottest summers on record, also one of the wettest, at least in some areas.

Going to Brenda's this morning, the new owner still hasn't come by to introduce herself to any of the regulars, of which there are fewer and fewer.

Got all my vehicles done except one, I should have that done today. Nothing else on he schedule, maybe a stop at Walmart on the way back from breakfast. We have three full-sized and one "Marketplace" within a few minutes drive, yet I drove to one around 10 miles away yesterday to get something that the web site showed they had. They didn't.... A friend in the transport business tells me that there are close to 50 container ships outside of Long Beach, just waiting to be unloaded. Cannot find folks to work the docks or drive the trucks. We have 5 million people on unemployment, yet we have 10 million jobs looking to be filled.

Have a great day, stay safe and be happy.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-09-2021, 06:22 AM