The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. No, it didn't get to 108 like they said, it got to 111 yesterday according to the TV lady. Still, no relief in sight through the coming week. Here we are, Friday again, how did we get here this quick? If this week goes a quickly as the past ones, we should be into decent weather in about two blinks of an eye.....

No early breakfast this morning, no coffee, no food until I get through with my CT scan. Good thing that I'm retired, I wouldn't have time for all these medical appointments that they expect us old folk to go to. I think they plan things that way.

No plans for the weekend for me, just go with the flow. Might watch a bit of football until they start acting like grossly overpaid children. They say that when they ask kids what they want to do for careers, most now say they want to get into professional sports. I can see why, most player's signing bonuses are larger that a doctor, astronaut or engineer will make in a lifetime.

Have a great day and a fun weekend...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-10-2021, 06:47 AM