The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today is Saturday and as usual, I got to sleep in a bit, no, a lot late, almost two hours. Today is 9/11, I posted something here that I hope has some meaning about this day, please read it.

Drank that drink yesterday than makes my innards show up during a CT scan and skipped breakfast as I was told. Got there, they had me down for the wrong insurance, "we'll need to reschedule you since we need your insurance's permission first". That, of course, ruined my morning, and now I'll have to drink that concoction again ruining yet another morning.

Still working on my last pewter vehicle, need to add decals and then clear coat it. I took out all the other cars I acquired over the years and realized that all of them came from swap meets and someone did a lousy job of painting them. They glued all the parts together making repainting difficult at best, plus they all seem to have non-scaled wheels making them sit just about flat. I now accept the challenge of trying to make something decent out of them.

Going to stay indoors today, yet another hot one. still well into the 100+, up to 110 for the next few days.

Take care, prayers for all those in need, have a great weekend everyone, have fun and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-11-2021, 08:37 AM