The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Here we are at Monday again, they used to say, "another day, another dollar". That had to be a very long time ago. I watched a bit of football yesterday, "another day, another $150,000", is more appropriate for them. Just wondering, if a player makes $10,000,000 a year, do they get paid weekly through the year or on weeks that they play? I'd hate to see them run short at the end of the week. Waiting 

Forecasts for today, 110, 108, 107, just plain hot. My shooting buddy should be back in town this week, still too hot to go out for a couple of weeks. Got enough ammo to last a while, things are easing up a bit, pricing is still way out of line though. Cabela's use to sell a 50 round box of 9MM for $10 and there was plenty there. Now you jump for joy when you find some for $25 and I see some selling for as high as $90.

Thanks Tom, I'm doing OK, still some pain and discomfort, and can't lift over 15# for another month (thank goodness that I work in N scale) Icon_e_biggrin , but all-in-all, I'm doing better each day.

Have a great day everybody, have fun and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-13-2021, 06:14 AM