The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 73 going to 86. We have a return to summer temperatures and high humidity this week with most days in the upper 80’s. A change from this past weekend of 70’s and little humidity.

Wife is coming along. No bleeding issues this weekend and the breathing is getting better. Hopefully the CPAP will come soon. She went shopping and was able to walk around the grocery store some with no breathing issues. First time in a few months she could do that. Pulmonologist showed her a different way to use her inhaler and really has made a difference.

Did not get done the things around the outside of the house as planned. Replaced the sprayer on the kitchen sink. The old was leaking where you press to turn it on. Every time you used the sink there was a puddle from it.

I finished the mortar lines on the Union Station kit. I installed the windows and “glass” on the center part of the structure and assembled three walls.

I have to run to the produce store, the pharmacy, and the grocery store.

I hope to continue working on the station kit.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-13-2021, 06:32 AM