The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning, starting to feel like Fall, looking at 105 today Misngth . That may sound hot, but remember, we've been at 108-110 for a few weeks now. But then I see some high 90's for the next week or so, just about time to pull out the longjohns. Icon_lol

Not much else going on, got a medical appointment tomorrow and no more for the rest of this month. Nothing else pressing so I can pick and choose what I want to do. Still spending more time on the couch than I like, but us old folk take a lot longer to heal, I'm doing good and I don't want to screw that up. I took a few cars out of my "junk yard" pile and am trying to make them usable. No harm done if I can't, I'm just doing it for the challenge and so I can work sitting down. I have a couple of DPM building kits that I bough, I don't know what I was thinking, I knew better. The windows are molded in making painting the kits a real chore. I guess I could start one of those if I want a long-time project.

Everyone have a great day,  stay safe and have fun doing something you like.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-16-2021, 06:10 AM