The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, bright and shinny new workweek... well, for some, for others, eh, so it's Monday again....

Yeah Mikey, but I'll bet I'm not the only one that has. It obviously hasn't done a lick of good though, she still hunkers in a corner doing paperwork. She's expanding, there's a sign on the door looking for help for dinner and weekend service. Lots of places looking for help, why work when the government pays you more not to. Supposedly that's ending, still, there's twice a many jobs open as there are unemployed, and many employers are willing to train. Should be a no brainer, 100% full employment if we want it, the first time since the Stone Age...

We could be under 100 today according to all the reports I see. A chance of rain later this week. Why do we want rain so badly? Well, for one, we don't get that much, well under 10" a year is normal, so it's a treat when it does rain. Secondly, it cools things off, when you've been at 110 for a while, that's a blessing. Next, it help things grow. I have all desert plants in my yard, front and back, no grass so the only water they get is from rain. And lastly, our reservoirs are less than half capacity and they're talking about conservation for farmers right now, consumers later if things don't get better.

So much for that, time to head out to Brenda's, no fear of not finding a seat I'm sure.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-20-2021, 06:22 AM