The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Bright sunshine and 59 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. The high for today is only supposed to be a rather cool 68.. I may have to put some jeans on. Brrrr!

Yesterday did not go as planned. I must have slept wrong Sunday night as my shoulder started hurting yesterday morning so I skipped swimming. After lunch I decided on a bike ride. We had showers in the area so I wisely checked radar before leaving. Looked like the showers were breaking up and going around me. Got to the farthest point away from the house and yep, it started to rain. Mostly just a light rain but it was just as wet as a heavier rain. About three blocks from home I heard the first of the thunder. Barely made it in the house before the really heavy rain hit. Overall I got about a half inch of rain. I did get two big projects completed. I got all 21 house plants watered and also updated my GPS for the car. This morning I'll be heading out to Walmart.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-21-2021, 07:20 AM