The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, and welcome to Fall. That's the season when temps are low enough to wear a jacket and turn on the furnace. Not here of course, two more days of triple-digits and maybe even some rain next week. Trying to get some more rain in before the end of our Monsoon season, been a good season in most places so far.

Housecleaning lady shows up this morning, I'll just hunker down and try to finish repainting my bank building while she's here. Found the right shades of gray over at Walmart, it's hard to mix different batches and get consistency. Mix up a large batch and it drys out regardless of how good you think you've sealed it. BTW, craft paint has gone up around 10% there, no biggie, since everything else has too. Got hoarders hitting the panic button again, water, TP, paper towels going out the door in basket fulls. Some people must have huge families when they need five cases of TP or a shopping cart full of cases of water. The supply chain is stressed enough right now and I guess Costco is back to limiting some items, if they have any left in stock....

Take care and have a great and peaceful day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-22-2021, 06:21 AM