The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, the last day of 100+ temps for a few days, maybe until next Spring... I hope. SJ, if I were to leave a coffee can FULL of water, it would be empty within a day or two. That's how hot and dry it is here.

Thank you Tom and everyone else for your prayers. They are indeed being answered, I feel better each day, still tired, still a bit of pain from the surgery, but well on my way to things getting back to normal. Still have a few more weeks of not lifting anything heavy, and I'm really adhering to that. No need to cause more surgery.

Went to Denny's for breakfast on Tuesday, coffee was $2.89, been that way for over a year now. Went there yesterday, coffee is now $3.19. A real shocker, even for the waitress... Remember back in the 30's and 40's, "brother, can you spare 5 cents for a cup of coffee?", or a dime for a cup of coffee and a donut, the mantra of the homeless. Inflation now at it's best, 10%, but SSI increases will be around 5%.

Got some ideas for detailing the inside of my bank building, got all day to work on those ideas and see how badly I can screw things up again... Icon_e_surprised

Take care, have a safe and fun day.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-23-2021, 09:03 AM