The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 53 at the moment with clouds and 73 with a chance of rain later.

I found some info about Frank on another forum:

I talked to the Chief this past Saturday and he was in the hospital.  I knew he was having a problem with "Stamina", and been in the house pretty much all the time.  He has a PT person come out a couple times a week, and has also had a nurse coming by to treat bed sores.  Anyway, last Sat, he was having trouble getting up, Pam tried to help, but couldn't.  So the Paramedics were called and he was taken to hosp.,because his Oxy levels were low.  Then he was given a transfusion upon arrival.  On Saturday he was feeling a lot better, and that's when I talked to him.  He said then he hoped to be going back home later in the day or Sunday.

Then I found out TODAY, he is still there.  He has had another transfusion, and still having a significant Stamina issue.  He wasn't real clear on any specific diagnosis, but just the Stamina and Oxy levels.  I have tried calling his wife a few times at home, didn't want to interupt her at the hospital, or calling him in case he is resting.

This information was posted about 10 PM yesterday.  If I hear more I will let everyone know.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-24-2021, 06:16 AM