The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Friday morning to you all, yes, Friday again so soon, but this happens every week so what's the difference???

Tom, thanks for the update, we are praying for Frank for sure, keep us posted please.

Was outside doing some weeding, really dark clouds overhead when I felt a drop of water hit the back of my neck. That was an hour ago, and that second drop has yet to fall. Nope 

Just about done with my bank building, got the inside detailed, just have to see if I can populate it. I will not glue the roof on, spent too much time on the inside to hide it. And there will be no weathering, that's what got me in trouble a few days ago. Icon_cry

Costco is rationing purchases on water, paper goods and a few other household items, Walmart on the other hand has plenty of all that stuff even though I see folks leaving with a basket full of water or TP. Do these people know something the rest of us don't, or is this just another manufactured hoarding panic? Yeah, there are shortages on some stuff, can't find people to unload ships, drive trucks or stock warehouses yet we still have five million folks on unemployment. I'm confused....

Take care everyone and have a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-24-2021, 10:29 AM