The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good morning, yes Tom, it's Tuesday already, it'll be October in a few days and 2022 in a few more days. Yes Tom, that's how fast time goes by when you get this old. As for ladders, we no longer get along, that's also an indication that you've been on earth a very long time.... Icon_rolleyes

Suppose to have rained yesterday, it did, just a bit outside the valley, slight chance everyday for a while, not likely is more the case. Temps in the 80's and low 90's, and yes, we will go target shooting on Monday, that's a given. Ammo is a bit easier to get and if you're lucky, you'll only pay double what it was two years ago. Still lots of stuff, including ammo sitting on ships waiting to be unloaded. Last count there were 50 container ships sitting outside Long Beach and Los Angeles. They're sorely in need of dockworkers and truck drivers. A pity, I'd go get one of those jobs, but I think I no longer qualify to even be a Walmart greeter.... Icon_cry

Going to try to do some trackwork today, no wiring, just get the track in place so I know what I have to work with as far as scenery goes.

Prayers for Frank and everyone else in need, take care and have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-28-2021, 06:06 AM