The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

A low grade thunderstorm underway in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. 65 now headed for the upper 70s with continued chances for rain through tomorrow.

Yesterday was a little more productive than originally expected. In the afternoon I cleaned up a batch of leaves and then ran the edger around the sidewalk and driveway. Got lazy and didn't mow even though I should have. Not much on the agenda for today. I did get a text from my granddaughter yesterday. I may not be going to Omaha this weekend. Seems they are all getting sick again. I've been trying to go there to watch the great-grandkids football games. I try to get there at least once each season for them. What is extra disappointing is that it will be my great-granddaughter's first homecoming.

In other family news my youngest grandson signed up for the Army yesterday. He will be going in next spring after HS graduation. Mom and day are happy/sad at this next step in his life.

Continuing prayers for Frank and all others as needed.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-30-2021, 05:32 AM