The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a nice 63 with a high of 67. Could fall be here? Or is it the typical Pennsylvania weather teasing us? We can have all four seasons in one day in these parts.

Been getting to the computer late this week. I usually do the normal household chores before I sit down. The last few days that has taken longer than usual. I also am trying to take a walk n the morning before I begin my day with a walk. Thus far I have done two this week, today and Monday. After I am done here I have to call a doctor about getting a prescription renewed for my wife and then make a grocery store run.

I have painted the area around the passenger station I plan to scenic. I started relaying track in the area. I put down the crossover but after some thought I removed it in favor of some switches. I hope to finish laying the track and running trains to make sure there are no problems. I will then outline the track location and begin laying the foam roadbed.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-30-2021, 09:38 AM