The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, damp, and 63 heady for possibly rainy and the mid 70s.  Got an inch and a half of rain in the last 24 hours.

Update on Frank:

Talked with the Chief this evening, actually I called him Wednesday.  When I called he didn't sound too good, as it turns out he went to the rehab facility on Tuesday.  He didn't get much sleep that night and was not feeling that well.  So, I asked him to call me on Thursday when he was feeling better.  So he called tonight, and sounded quite a bit better!  Still not normal but definetly better than on Wednesday.  Tonight he told me he didn't do much this morning, then all of a sudden began to feel pretty good.  So we talked for about 15 minutes.  He said he is enjoying the PT, and was told he is doing well.  He plans on only being there until he has more stamina and feels he can fend for himself at home.  No more than 20 days at rehab.  His attitude was good, but still not "himself".  I don't know what treatments if any he is receiving if any.  I pretty much let him guide the conversation the way he wants, and don't push him with a bunch of questions.  I know he is glad to be out of the hospital, and looking forward to getting home.  Sorry I don't have more information.

Continuing prayers for him and all others as needed.  Please note I did not talk to the Chief myself.  The above is copied and pasted from another forum.

In other news I may not be going to Omaha this weekend.  Seems numerous members of my granddaughter's family are coming down with something.  I always enjoy the great-grandkids sports activities but I was really looking forward to seeing my oldest great-granddaughters first homecoming.  I'll find out later today whether I'll be traveling.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-01-2021, 06:11 AM