The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a cool 62 with sunshine. Heading up to 67.

Getting here late. I went back to sleep for a while after the wife left for work. I got up threw some laundry in and did a few quick chores around the house. I just got back from the grocery store with a few things I need for dinner. I will change the laundry around and put the meat in the crock pot shortly. Then I need to head to PetSmart to grab some supplies for the Guinea pigs and cat food.

Laid some more track last night. I still have more to put down.

This weekend there is some shopping to do, and the wife wants to start on the Halloween decorations. From now until mid-January our house is in a constant state of decoration. I may also try to get some yard work done depending on how my back feels.

On the layout I want to finish relaying the track in the area I painted the foam. Next will be testing and making sure there are no track issues. Then outline the track and begin laying foam roadbed. I also have a few passenger cars to remove the plastic couplers and add Kadee couplers.

Tom, thanks for the update on Chief. Keeping him in our prayers.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-01-2021, 10:49 AM